Now a days you want to verify if a DNS zone is secure and verified correctly with DNS sec. This is how you do it on a Netscaler if you ever wondered :-).
Go to your hosting configuration in Plesk :
Redirect / https://domain.com/
All http requests will be redirected to https://domain.com
Combine the httpdocs and httpsdocs Folders
1. Log into your Plesk Panel.
2. Click “Websites & Domains.”
3. Click “Show Advanced Operations.”
4. Click “Website Scripting and Security”
5. Uncheck the box that says something along the lines of “Compatibility mode for legacy option to separate SSL content.”
6. Click “OK.”