Go to your hosting configuration in Plesk :
Redirect / https://domain.com/
All http requests will be redirected to https://domain.comRead More
Combine the httpdocs and httpsdocs Folders
1. Log into your Plesk Panel.
2. Click “Websites & Domains.”
3. Click “Show Advanced Operations.”
4. Click “Website Scripting and Security”
5. Uncheck the box that says something along the lines of “Compatibility mode for legacy option to separate SSL content.”
6. Click “OK.”
Complete the following steps to generate SHA2 CSR on NetScaler using OpenSSL:
- Create a custom configuration file named openssl.cnf. The file can have the following entries. Modify the entries according to the requirement. You can create this file on NetScaler using the VI editor or any other editor.