Combine the httpdocs and httpsdocs Folders
1. Log into your Plesk Panel.
2. Click “Websites & Domains.”
3. Click “Show Advanced Operations.”
4. Click “Website Scripting and Security”
5. Uncheck the box that says something along the lines of “Compatibility mode for legacy option to separate SSL content.”
6. Click “OK.”
Complete the following steps to generate SHA2 CSR on NetScaler using OpenSSL:
- Create a custom configuration file named openssl.cnf. The file can have the following entries. Modify the entries according to the requirement. You can create this file on NetScaler using the VI editor or any other editor.
Today I got the following question:
“I have two sites (siteV1.mysite.com and sitev2.mysite.com). They listen on the same IP address and port. We generated a certificate for siteV1.mysite.com and SSL is working properly. The problem is that some of our customers use siteV2.mysite.com and they are getting certificate errors. What’s the problem?”