Following command can be used to list the kernels in centos 7
# egrep ^menuentry /etc/grub2.cfg | cut -f 2 -d \' Linux Server, with Linux 3.10.0-123.el7.x86_64 Linux Server, with Linux 3.10.0-123.4.4.el7.x86_64 Linux Server, with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel 3.8.13-35.3.2.el7uek.x86_64 Linux Server, with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel 3.8.13-35.3.1.el7uek.x86_64 Linux Server, with Linux 0-rescue-d3e0313c0f6d48a0bb72495d2x32r1
You can use grub2-set-default command to set default boot kernel, to set first kernel in grub2.cfg as default run and reboot.
Combine the httpdocs and httpsdocs Folders
1. Log into your Plesk Panel.
2. Click “Websites & Domains.”
3. Click “Show Advanced Operations.”
4. Click “Website Scripting and Security”
5. Uncheck the box that says something along the lines of “Compatibility mode for legacy option to separate SSL content.”
6. Click “OK.”
1) Checking if you can extend the current disk or need to add a new one
This is rather important step, because a disk that has been partitioned in 4 primary partitions already can not be extended any more. To check this, log into your server and run fdisk -l at the command line.